- Divulging a culture of wine and responsible drinking
- Promotion of the role of Le Donne del Vino in society and at work
- Linking up Le Donne del Vino, encouraging shares projects, education and educational holidays
- Carrying the voice of Le Donne del Vino to Italian and foreign wine institutions and organisations
The association’s aims are closely connected to its professional aspects: the hugely varied and complex wine industry needs those who work within it to see the dissemination of awareness about the product and interaction with the outside world as a social commitment, not only from an agricultural and commercial point of view.
The guiding principles of Associazione Nazionale Le Donne del Vino are:
- Respect for the consumer
- Defence of the landscape
- Pursuit of natural production
- Education about consuming in moderation
- Promotion of a knowledge of wine and its role as part of a well-balanced diet
- Awareness of the ethical and hedonistic values of food
- Constant professional updates, relating to both technical aspects and communication
- Promotion of events which focus consumer attention on the various subjects pursued by the Association.